GPZ700 FOR SALE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've decided to sell my gpz7000 as this isn't the game for me. I bought it in January so is not even 6 months old. All the attachments come with it and is in perfect working order, obviously has some signs of use. Comes with 19" & 14" inch coil. 14" has never been used
Also has spare battery and original box. I have only found a 1.13G piece. I'm in central Victoria, anyway best offers and serious buyers only please. Cheers everyone.

Sad to hear B&D. But you are right, this game isn't for everyone. Maybe get the mods to shift it to the for sale section and chuck some pics in - detector, coils, box, serial codes, etc.

On the bright side, after you sell it you won't be 'Broke' any more :Y:

Northeast said:
Sad to hear B&D. But you are right, this game isn't for everyone. Maybe get the mods to shift it to the for sale section and chuck some pics in - detector, coils, box, serial codes, etc.

On the bright side, after you sell it you won't be 'Broke' any more :Y:

If you make 2 more posts we can private msg you :Y: i am interested :Y: the thing that holds me back is if i buy a new one i would get the training day which from my understanding is essential for most detectots except the sdc which is so simple to tune .

Hi everyone, I forgot to mention that I also have the Garrett pro pin pointer to include in the offer.

I'm located in the Bendigo region. I think $9500 would be a more than fair deal. With the 19" coil, spare battery and pin pointer it's around $11500+ worth of value. I'll get some pics tonight or over the weekend.

Cheers.

Brokeanddespair said:
Here is another post so you should be able to now private message me :)
Its flatlander here i can offer u 9,000 cold hard cash and i dont live far from u

aussiefarmer said:
That is a top deal i dont think you will get a second hand 7000 with that much warranty left and the extras :Y:
I was close to buying it but decided the family needs some more important or boring ;) purchases first .

X2 :Y: :N:

Update: still for sale everyone, throw me some offers.

GPZ700 only 6months old
14" coil - never used
19" coil
Spare battery
Garrett pro pin pointer
All original accessories included,

Save $1000's

Hi Mate
Very interested
PM me and we can talk if its still for sale.

GT :)

Go into your profile and make sure your settings for messages are turned on.
If you have the message icon under your avatar place holder, You can PM.
Not such a pain in the ass. ]:D ]:D

Status
Not open for further replies.