What Made You Smile Today

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GypsyGoldAu said:
Today saw the replacement of a stolen 'oldest coin find' for me personally. :cool:

Previously, i had found an 1883 Threepence which ended up part of a stolen hoard. Went out for a few hours this arvo as a last minute thing and came home trumps.

No Gold today, but i did find Silver... in the form of someones lunch money..a worn but easily defined 1851 SIXPENCE...so i beat my oldest date by 30+ years, and double the face value to boot... :D

Go anywhere from $15-40 on ebay... :Y:

Gold still alludes me to date for this year, but i have only been out 4-5 times... :rolleyes:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/5873/1494752839_dsc_0862.jpg
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/5873/1494752839_dsc_0863.jpg
Very nice coin there :Y: well found :Y:

Thanks SB...found it above a spot i found about 1/2 Oz of Gold, but this was on the high side of the track, gold was on the low side below an old ripped reef (about 50m down gentle slope), right next to the road...

I was all but done with the area, but i just might make a few more trips for ground i hadn't enjoyed the look of... :D

RM Outback said:
Seeing dam it put up a post :Y:

:D :D Seeing this :D :D
Your Awesome Rob :Y: :Y:
:lol: :lol: And Im going to stop writing that stuff about you on toilet walls :lol: :lol:
Nar just joking :Y:
Thank you Mate :)
And sold 40 grams today and my SDC ( if Mr X dose not buy Mr X "2" will ) :D
Keep you posted on the next Investment :Y:

Guy at work always makes us laugh even though he doesn't mean to, today he told us about how he made a hamburger last night and bit into it and nearly lost a tooth. Yeah I forgot to take off the egg ring, nearly wet myself, followed by how'd the plastic on the cheese taste. He always manages to entertain us with his misadventures.

This made me laugh and giggle like a little boy?
1495668332_screenshot_20170525-092300_crop_489x799-600x980.jpg

What made me smile this morning was that after dropping my wife at work in the City, I love checking out whether Nelson the" nugget sniffing cocker spaniel" had parked himself. So he thinks he's king of the castle and either jumps up on the queen bed or cosies himself onto my leather recliner in the lounge.
I walk up to him who had just left the chair and lis laying on his dog bed in the lounge with a sheepish look in his eyes-a dead giveway followed by the reaction when i feel my chair nice and you warm ,,,,,,MMmmmmmm?? It's just the innocent look he gives me.
Jaros ]:D :eek:

:eek: ...you trained your pooch to keep the seat warm while your out??...

Your gooood.....no your gooooodd....no your....

:D

Latest posts