Aldi detector hunt

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heatho said:
Wally69 said:
The Newcastle boys must have come down to,watch the fireworks Heath. ;)

Great score for the new year :cool:

Cheers mate, I have flogged that little ditch at that park, (you know the one at the bottom of the hill near my place), with 3 detectors including the CTX and I get this with the Aldi lol, hardly any metal targets left there now at all. :) It was close to the pipe that runs through underground and couldn't get the CTX close enough to the pipe, the aldi was perfect for the task of detecting it.

I can see that coiltek eliptical coil for the CTX being very useful in such circumstances. Would be interesting to see what pops out of the ground running a small coil over your well detected areas if you should purchase one. :)

Goldpick said:
Heatho said:
Wally69 said:
The Newcastle boys must have come down to,watch the fireworks Heath. ;)

Great score for the new year :cool:

Cheers mate, I have flogged that little ditch at that park, (you know the one at the bottom of the hill near my place), with 3 detectors including the CTX and I get this with the Aldi lol, hardly any metal targets left there now at all. :) It was close to the pipe that runs through underground and couldn't get the CTX close enough to the pipe, the aldi was perfect for the task of detecting it.

I can see that coiltek eliptical coil for the CTX being very useful in such circumstances. Would be interesting to see what pops out of the ground running a small coil over your well detected areas if you should purchase one. :)

100% right mate, I think I will get 1 quite soon. Might order 1 in a week or so.

Great thread, great read :). So you have your 3030 now? Still using the ALDI or did it eventually die ?

Latest posts