Neatest Raking award

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect spot for a SDC Teemore , if there is shotty pellets left then it has been raked by a Gpx/z owner.

I would be all over it like a rash with my SDC, all those big bits of trash cleaned out nicely and the crumbs easily obtained by rubbing my coil directly on the dirt.

Would be an excellent night detect spot on level 5 listening for those sweet whispers.

Because I am trying to restore a status quo.
While I have been doing this I have been answering a lot of phone calls.
I am sorry if any one is offended or confused with what is going on.
I originally set out to remove the bad remarks that we have received
a lot of complaints about.
I do not wish to have any bad feelings generated around this.
I will finish the cleaning shortly.
And it's far better than waving the Banning stick around. :Y:
And yes, There were a lot of complaints. 8)

Wally69 said:
Perfect spot for a SDC Teemore , if there is shotty pellets left then it has been raked by a Gpx/z owner.

I would be all over it like a rash with my SDC, all those big bits of trash cleaned out nicely and the crumbs easily obtained by rubbing my coil directly on the dirt.

Would be an excellent night detect spot on level 5 listening for those sweet whispers.

??? :eek:
My GPZ is all over shotty pellets :Y: :D , not sure why you would assume it was a GPX or GPZ operator...
Maybe it was someone trying out their new ride on mower ;) :D and it had nothing to do with detecting :lol:
Or
dare I say it an SDC operator who doesn't overlap their swing?? ]:D

So many possibility's.........

Either way, its a really bad case of O.C.D :lol: ]:D :Y: :Y:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts