Problem with Citrix Receiver on Tengraph

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have some trouble to run Tengraph with citrix receiver, I have no problem to get connected to my Tengraph account but when I want to open Tengraph with citrix receiver, it is written

[ Impossible to get connected to the Citrix XenApp server. The SSL CITRIX server that you choose doesn't accept the connections ]

If anybody had the same problem and could help me.

Thanks

P.S. I am running Win 10 and Citrix receiver 4.6

Gasco,

try finding the .iso file that Citrix needs to run on your computer, delete it and try re-installing the latest version from the DMP website.
Then try getting into Tengraph.

If that doesn't work just call them. They know their old systems have problems and are really helpful :Y:

Hi Zengeo,

Thanks for your help, but I have already tried that before and when I tried to reinstall citrix by the link from the DMP website, a message from citrix appeared and said [ this version of citrix is too old, you should install the latest version ], then the message disappeared and the installation stopped.

After that I tried several times but I had always the same message from citrix so I gave up :mad:

I'll try to call them tomorrow but the problem is actually not from Tengraph but from citrix :|

No probs.

Oh bugger... good luck!

In case you didn't already know, the DMP is going thru the process of completely upgrading their online systems, especially Tengraph as it's about 20 years old in its current incarnation.
Hopefully that'll fix a lot of issues like this, and needing Silverlight (thru Explorer only) :mad:
Fingers crossed!

No, I didn't know that they are upgrading Tengraph, but I really need it very soon as I wanted to apply for a 40E permitt to go in the goldfields at the beginning of July. :|

Hope they'll help me tomorrow :)

Hello all,

I just received an email from the DMP website to give me the reason why Tengraph didn't work.

They just told me that the current version of CITRIX I was using was just incompatible with the current version of Tengraph ( I was using CITRIX version 4.7 ), so they told me to fully uninstall this version of CITRIX and to reinstall it by the link in their website ( CITRIX version 4.3 ).

And after that it was working like a treat :Y: :rolleyes:

I hope it will help someone ;)

I am having trouble activating the Citrix Receiver for Tengraph access on my computer. The program asks for an email address but won't accept mine, it comes up with a message saying "Enter your work email or server address provided by your IT department". Does anybody know how to get around this? I have used the Tengraph program before on another computer but don't remember having to download the Citrix program to run it. Any help is appreciated.

Magilla,

You might be better getting intouch with Tec Services at The DMP send them an email they are usually very helpful

Cheers Nanjim
Jim

It did that to me yesterday too.. what i did was once the citrix receiver program was fully downloaded onto my computer, I closed all my browser pages.
I then opened a new browser and went to the WA mines site and hit the tengraph link and logged into my account. When it redirected me to the tengraph page, I clicked on the citrix icon in the top left corner and it opened up the server.. worke like a charm..

Nanjim said:
Magilla,

You might be better getting intouch with Tec Services at The DMP send them an email they are usually very helpful

Cheers Nanjim
Jim

Thanks Jim, I have already sent them an inquiry but haven't heard back from them yet.

nucopia said:
It did that to me yesterday too.. what i did was once the citrix receiver program was fully downloaded onto my computer, I closed all my browser pages.
I then opened a new browser and went to the WA mines site and hit the tengraph link and logged into my account. When it redirected me to the tengraph page, I clicked on the citrix icon in the top left corner and it opened up the server.. worke like a charm..

Thanks mate, I did try this a couple of times with no success. I will uninstall the program yet again and give it another try.

Balmain Bob said:
Magilla,
Open Internet Explorer and search for tengraph web instead of tengraph. Thats what worked for me.

Bob

Thanks Bob, I am having no problems logging onto Tengraph, it is the Cirix Receiver I am having problems with but I will give it a try.

Balmain Bob said:
I had the same problem Tenegraph. Tengraph web is a different program for the same site. It will only run in Internet Explorer.

All good now Bob, I was trying to open it in Microsoft Edge, I thought it was the same as Internet Explorer but now know it is not. I usually use Chrome but it is not supported.
The new Tengraph doesn't seem as user friendly as the old system, might have to spend some time learning to navigate it again.

gasco29 said:
Hi all,

I have some trouble to run Tengraph with citrix receiver, I have no problem to get connected to my Tengraph account but when I want to open Tengraph with citrix receiver, it is written

[ Impossible to get connected to the Citrix XenApp server. The SSL CITRIX server that you choose doesn't accept the connections ]

When you login to TENGRAPH via the site, I can't post the link here as I am not worthy enough yet :) but you will find the link on the DMP site. There is a little map icon in the top left, click that and you will download a file called launch.ica, save it somewhere and double click on it, it will open Citirx Viewer and you should be good to go.

Latest posts