More from old army camp yesterday

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Including a cheney b'ham button from ww1 1914-18
1495075958_20170518_123206.jpg
1495075982_20170518_124755.jpg

Got some nice finds coming onyy :p doing well....you should keep all your finds in one post rather than a new post each time
Makes it easier for you to keep track on it all ;)
So why is Tonyy with no T... onyy :lol: :lol: :p
Cool soldier too :eek:

Awesome hunts Tony. Do the letters GG mean anything? considering your location. ;) Always wanted to hunt there but haven't got there yet.

B5MECH said:
you should keep all your finds in one post rather than a new post each time
Makes it easier for you to keep track on it all ;)

I agree with B5. having one topic for all your finds helps everyone keep track of you great finds. :D

Thanks everyone. Next hunt will have all finds in one pic. Yes its gg lol. I love this forum. Without it i wouldn't have the success im having now. Wish i had a shirt to promote it. Hint hint

TonyynoT said:
Thanks everyone. Next hunt will have all finds in one pic. Yes its gg lol. I love this forum. Without it i wouldn't have the success im having now. Wish i had a shirt to promote it. Hint hint
Maybe missunder stood T, start a my finds and just keep posting on it and see how many pages of finds you can get ;) :Y:
Each hunt a new set of pics...sort of like a progress diary :cool: :Y:

TonyynoT said:
Wish i had a shirt to promote it. Hint hint

I have just checked the links to the Merchandise for PA but it seems that there is no stock. I will contact the forum owner and see of he will set it up again.
I can sort you out with a stubby holder if you PM me your address. ;) I have a couple of the original Merch. :D