XP Deus High Frequency Packages Now available.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clegy

Justin Cleghorn
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks,
XP have agreed to make some factory HF Packages for Australian Detectorists, I explained that a lot of the gold guys had little to no Interest in the coin and relic side of things.
(Until they get a deus, tell me you're not gonna hit the park on a Tuesday night instead of watching the crud they call TV these days "Just to see how this thing works")

So the Deus is now available in a High frequency "Goldfield" package from the store.
15, 30 and 55khz operating frequencies with 7 side shifts per frequency.

It is also available in the "DEUCE" Package will give you both the High Frequency and Standard Coil.
4,8,12 and 18khz with 3 side shifts per frequency.
+
14, 30, 55khz with 7 side shifts per frequency
Combined with:

- Single Push Instant ground balancing in program 10
- Manual ground balancing for the purest,
- Tracking Ground Balance,
- 7 Recovery speed options
- 3 Power options
- 10 Built in programs
- 3 Different sets of ground filters
- NO WIRES
- Lightweight at 880grams

XP Deus is now a serious contender in just about every detecting playing field Australia can throw up.

Factory Installed V4 and fully compatible the Wireless MI6 Pin Pointer that seamlessly integrates with the Deus System. Check out the NEW XP Deus High frequency packages Now.

"Goldfield" Package
https://detectorist.com.au/products/xp-deus-goldfield-high-frequency-gold-package

"DEUCE" Package
https://detectorist.com.au/products/xp-deus-deuce-pack-metal-detector-includes-high-frequency-coil

Any questions please feel free to get in touch.
Thanks Folks and Happy Hunting.
Clegy
1495056904_high_frequency_package.jpg

1495056886_xp_deus_high_frequency_deuce_pack.jpg

1495056886_xp_deus_high_frequency_pack.jpg

Hi Swingers,

Stock Has finally arrived after the usual paranoia on the US leg due to lithium batteries and the fact the DEUS BOXES SET OFF EVERY SCANNER KNOWN TO MANKIND.

it would be hilariously funny if it wasn't such a pain in the a$$. :)

Anyway, ALL High Frequency Packages are now in Stock.

MI-6 Pin Pointer is also In stock and ready to go.

Links are above, Questions welcome.

Thanks Folks and Happy Hunting.

Clegy

P.S Its the end of the financial year so if you are planning on screwing me for a deal, the next 15 days is the time to do it.

You just never know what crazy deal you might get unless you ring me up. or if credit is low just message me on facebook, text or email and i'll call you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts