Free to watch Lasseter's Bones

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK guys I have it in my girly hands, already watched it all, Kato wants a look too so it will be ready to pass on by this Sunday.
Considering I got it Wed I dont think thats to bad.

So who is next ?

PM me your details and I will post on Monday.

Good watch, thank you Marksman.

Thanks, Moneybox.

AND yes watched ALL the extras. :Y:

Sure Marksman,

Including yours, mine and Kato's there are 7 names.

Sorry Jaros, but Occasional_panner PM'ed me first and it will be on its way to him on Monday or Tuesday latest.
:Y:

Hey Marksman,
Greenhornet sent it to me over a week ago, however it still hasn't arrived.
If it's not here by the end of the week I'll buy another one and start again. :rolleyes:

Edit, if that's the case I think registered post should be a mandatory requirement for it to be sent on.

Occasional_panner said:
Hey Marksman,
Greenhornet sent it to me over a week ago, however it still hasn't arrived.
If it's not here by the end of the week I'll buy another one and start again. :rolleyes:

Edit, if that's the case I think registered post should be a mandatory requirement for it to be sent on.

be advised i posted a letter size parcel on the 12 apr (NSW) it arrived on 26 may (VIC) so snail mail rules
so dont panic yet :Y: :Y:

How you going with that DVD? Im pretty keen to have a look myself sometime guys..
Great idea marksman! :Y:

Whoooo hooo the dvd turned up..... but back at green hornets, for some reason they didn't deliver it to me and sent it back to him, it's now been repackaged and addressed and on it's way to me.
I'm looking forward to finally seeing it. :Y:

Occasional_panner said:
OK it finally turned up, I'll watch it tonight.
First one to pm me with their details gets it next.

Thank god that it did, bloody AusPost, that was a $12 DVD posting cost for two postings :( , I dont know why it came back but I thought that a letterbox sized
package might do better.

Today they dropped a 'fragile' item package over our fence / gate onto concrete - feral contractors :mad:

I am sure that there are others out that want to watch it, check out all the 'extras' too.

My wife was home when it got delivered.
She got an almighty fright as a solid thump hit the front door!
A hole postie just flung it.
The disc was floating in the cover when I opened it! Bloody Aus post, absolutely disgraceful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts