golddiggerart videos

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice find, whats it made of? it looks to be a dragon badge of some sort, dragons head turning on its own body to face towards the tail. but its hard to tell with this photo.

Ausclaud said:
Nice find, whats it made of? it looks to be a dragon badge of some sort, dragons head turning on its own body to face towards the tail. but its hard to tell with this photo.

I believe it is a Lion, and I have been told it is Zinc...

Decided to do one thread with all of my videos....
The first one is a Shoutout to Dalton Thomas - Monster Coin Hunter who does a lot of Giveaways so everyone who is interested can enter into one of his competitions, I also believe that when he reaches 1000 Subs he is going to be giving away another Detector which is very generous of him, gotta be in it to win it.

Cheers GDA :Y:

Heatho said:
Nice vid mate, Mia is lovely too. :Y: :D

Thanks mate she's a real beauty we got her at 7 years old from a lady who couldn't house her, her ex boyfriend left her in the pound and they sent her to be re-homed once they did a few tests to see if she could be. She's a handful and needs lots of walking but that comes with owning one. :)
:Y:

Latest posts