Me & my at pro

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome. That is the coil I wanted on the Pro. Look forward to seeing your thoughts on it's performance Dave. Is it the PARK that I think you mean? If so than that is a great result.

Hi Dave

Same as the I got for the ace just learnt about the restart
For the ace 250 I didn't know about when you use a new coil

Used it on the sand with good results also got the tiger coil as well

The larger MARS coils are quite light for their size, the Tiger has been good on the Racer so far. Have you had any issues with EMI using the larger coil? :)

silver said:
1964 florin(tell Jaros quick) ]:D
Super top score Dave ! :Y: :D :Y:
Sorry Sir it was a crappy photo. Here you go.
1493028433_img_0167.jpg
Cheers

Bugga cause they never did make em for release, woulda been worth a fortune ,... not to mention Jaros woulda had a pink fit ! (lol) :lol:

Dave

Don't need one ,don't think theymake them for mars coils
Mars themselves certainly don't

Watch the you tube clips on mars coils or speak to cleggy

Well done on the florrin Dave :Y: Hope you get a skid plate for your new coil...Im amazed how scratched mine is after only a couple of weeks of use......And i try not to let it touch the ground too much :Y:

Dave law said:
Ok so I got a new coil can anyone recommend a coil cover or where's the best place to buy one (MARS 15" Goliath) Cheers

I got a coil cover with the Tiger coil, but it was a pretty crappy fit and probably a one off. As mentioned, Mars advertise that their coils don't need covers and hence don't include them any more.

Another option is to tape off the sides of the coil and spray the bottom with several layers of rubberised coating, worked well with my Ace 250 coils. Should be able to find the spray packs from most auto stores. :)

Spot on gold pick
Size of the coil you would be picking up crap along the way with coil cover on
Especially on the sand

Done the same thing with mine works well
If it gets ruff just peel it off and re spray to easy