It's good to be the KING... I mean Good to be back!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been away from the forum and detecting a while. The longer I stayed away the more stressful I found it to return. I had lost my Mojo and desire to detect.
I must say that I should have returned MUCH sooner. The camaraderie, friendship and positive attitude from the members of PA has reignited my passion for the forum and for detecting.

Thanks to all. :D It really is a great place to hang out.

Cheers

Rod
(Ramjet)

[video=480,360]https://youtu.be/StJS51d1Fzg[/video]

Good on ya RJ welcome back thanks for doing a great job as a Mod :Y:. You make it sound like you've had a break from work, none of us want to return :lol:

Likewise, glad to see you back swinging the tector again.

We all have our "darks" times when we question both our enthusiasm and dedication to the hobby, just as I did earlier this year. I do have to remind myself that it is not the end of the world coming home with little to show for my efforts, main thing is that I get some exercise - both physically and mentally, and not sit around the house procrastinating all day.

Afterall it is meant to be a fun and relaxing hobby, whether it's a 3 florin day, or bag full of BB's -- at least I'm out there having a go. ;)

Ramjet said:
I've been away from the forum and detecting a while. The longer I stayed away the more stressful I found it to return. I had lost my Mojo and desire to detect.
I must say that I should have returned MUCH sooner. The camaraderie, friendship and positive attitude from the members of PA has reignited my passion for the forum and for detecting.

Thanks to all. :D It really is a great place to hang out.

Cheers

Rod
(Ramjet)

[video=480,360]https://youtu.be/StJS51d1Fzg[/video]

Mel Brookes - It's GOOD to be the King.

One of my all time favourite lines from a movie !

LONG LIVE KING RAMJET.

:) :Y: :party:

Latest posts