keep warm. snow board pants

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yes it's cooling down quickly now. So invest in a pair of snow board pants! They are great for camping, fishing, highbanking etc. Water resistant and warm as. Aldi have them from time to time and op shops usualy have them in stock. The bib and brace ski pants are just as good. These Might play up with a mine lab unit due to zippers but. At minus 5deg I sleep in them. Ha
light weight trackies underneath work a treat to.
we got our young girl a fluro yellow pair, so easy to keep an eye on her wearing them. A safe color for kids to be seen and find.

Thanks Mudgee, I'll have a gander at those.

I might add, motorcycle gear is great too. I regularly wear my motorbike jacket when I head out bush and it's wet and cold. 100% wind-proof.

I got mine from Aldi, too. The pants were great as well, until I lost them somewhere...

Funny buggers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: when you here a swishing Mudgee's a coming :lol: swish swish swish swish swish :lol: :lol: :lol:
I've been trying to get these for a couple of snow seasons, just can't find them in Australia :rolleyes:
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/like/252665930402?chn=ps
Fleece lined cargo pants, careful if your wearing snow pants their highly flammable and they'll melt to your skin in an instant :lol: :lol:
Edit... one of the brands is Wrangler ;)

Hell yeah! I was standing to close to the fire one night, and there that insulated I couldn't feel any heat at..... just the smell of melting polyester.... Then cooking flesh when I went to pat it out, like hot melt glue on'ya. Oh I had sum rum to ease the pain... orally of course!!!!

You may want to checkout freezer pants as they are made for low level activity. Commonly used by amateur astronomers.
Snowboarding is high level activity.

It looks it's best with a bit of snow, trust me you'll get used to the cold, soon enough you'll wear short sleeves in it.

Latest posts