Last Chance to win a Detector

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mick,
The Cards are run in batch's to save paying for a few at a time. :)
If you are really worried, PM me your name and date you joined.
Cheers,
Doug

Thanks Doug
I'm not too worried about it, just wanted to see that my registration was successful to help the cause.
Might flick you a PM later, will check bank statement to see when I paid.
Thanks
Mick

Read it and love it but the whole family might have to join I think. I love taking the kids out to the bush, although reluctant at first they go back to school with some stories to tell of gold, gems and treasure. HELL it was only this week I had a show & tell on a construction site with big bosses that caught wind of our new found hobby and they found it unbelievable this stuff exists in our backyard. It turned into a giggling jelly mash :lol: of blokes havin a laugh not so much for the monetary value but more the I JUST DIDN'T KNOW THAT factor. A qldProspectingFamilyAssociation might be handy to have.

A zoned estate would be good to have a scratch around on 3-6 months to fossicking permit holders only with no insurance comeback on the developers prior to construction.
Before the land is locked up.

In NSW it is written into the regs that the onus of safety falls on the
person undertaking the activity.
In other words, Get hurt, Bit or fall down a mine shaft on some ones
property,
It is your own fault. Not the land holders.

just saw this now and has reminded me i need to join, old age gets to me sometimes... i think... i can't remember now... god where did i put my pants...
in all seriousness tho cheers Doug for the reminder will join up tomorrow

Got mine :Y:

1493205362_1-napfa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts