XP Deus Special deals and Offers Link.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clegy

Justin Cleghorn
Supporting Member
Reaction score
G'day Detectorists,

XP Deus is well and truly back in Australia and for those that have taken the plunge they are enjoying having a lightweight, TRULY, wireless metal detector that can punch as well as any on the market. And with V4 Not too far off now, even more improvements are on the horizon.

REMEMBER Deus firmware updates are FREE, so all Current Deus owners will be able to upgrade their units upon release. (Remote needed)

So to get a few more Deus Detectors out there and to help spread the "Wireless, Lightweight" Philosophy I will be releasing a few special deals.

I'll Update them every so often so check back in to see if the current offer is enough to get you off the fence and into one of the most capable VLF Detectors on the market today.

The deals are at the link below and as I mentioned I'll change them every so often to keep it interesting.

Happy Hunting and I look forward to being able to say to you in the near future........

"Welcome to Wireless (Insert happy customers name)"

https://detectorist.com.au/blogs/deus-nel-marsmd-news/xp-deus-deals-save-big-time

Thanks Folks, Questions are of course welcome.

Clegy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts