Members reaching post count milestones

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gettin R E A L L Y close now Wishfull ! :Y: :party:
1491537765_screenshot_2017-04-07-13-57-47.jpg

Something. There i said it.....Well I registered 27th April last year so thats 2.9 something posts a day gee
talk about gold fever LOL !
Seriously I love this forum we have our tiffs everynow an again but 90 % of the time it great interesting conversation. I for one have made lots of new friends.
Learnt heaps, learnt how to type with my thumb on my phone.
The greatest thing is Mrs WIshfull has my SDC 2300 as well which we will be using soon on our trip to Wedderburn along with my GPX 4500 which I still has only 2 hours on the clock after about a month of ownership.
Anyway I have hit 1000 and hope to be here for another 1000.
Cheers everyone :Y:

We are all here for the same reason GOLD !!

Can't wait to get over to Wedderburn. Mrs Wishfull wants to have a sleep in on the first day there....So very late start that day. But you can bet your boots when she finds her first bit with the SDC 2300 she won't want another sleep in while we're there and I will Finally get to get more than 2 hrs on the 4500
Awsomeness. :Y:

Smoky bandit said:
golddiggerart said:
alpacajohn said:
Phew 1000, my 5 seems paltry

You're well on your way...lol :) :Y:
You're nearly there to mate :Y:

Yeah mate probably why this came up when I Clicked on new posts this thread was at number 1 on my list, my eye averted to my post count and BAM 990 I am like wow really? I don't know how it happened, last time I looked it was somewhere around 687. :eek:

Latest posts