Todays hunt results.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoky bandit said:
Did u get that today Silver...or is that the one from the other day...Either way.well done mate :Y:
Derrrrrr...Dont mind me Silver im half asleep..been a long week..Nice finds mate :Y:

Nice work silver :cool: :Y: following your nose hey ;) sure that last one isn't suspect silver too 8) looks like it was a ring :eek:

AtomRat said:
Great hunt mate :) the silver and key are cool finds. Does the circle have any text like 'hope','love'..?
Still out in the car AR, I'll have a look with the loupe later and see. :Y:

golddiggerart said:
Woah nice one silver back onto the silvers... :)
Yeah gda, little ring charm was shallow and solid high tone, but once again the deeper little thrippy was a bit of a choppy tone needing a sharper degree of discernability to make the decision to dig. :D

Smoky bandit said:
Did u get that today Silver...or is that the one from the other day...Either way.well done mate :Y:
Today Smokey, against my ethics to recycle like that. :lol: ]:D

B5MECH said:
Nice work silver :cool: :Y: following your nose hey ;) sure that last one isn't suspect silver too 8) looks like it was a ring :eek:
Rang up high B5, but, no markings at all on it, but, I'll use the loupe later to double check (mower musta flung it a fair way from the looks of the strike bend) 8) :brokenh:

silver said:
B5MECH said:
Rang up high B5, but, no markings at all on it, but, I'll use the loupe later to double check (mower musta flung it a fair way from the looks of the strike bend) 8) :brokenh:
Looks like silver silver :D bet the 925 stamp was right where the dent in the band is 8) :rainbow: :party: melt it :lol: :lol:

B5MECH said:
silver said:
B5MECH said:
Looks like silver silver :D bet the 925 stamp was right where the dent in the band is 8) :rainbow: :party: melt it :lol: :lol:
Yeah, do that melt test thingy with it ! :Y:

silver said:
AtomRat said:
Great hunt mate :) the silver and key are cool finds. Does the circle have any text like 'hope','love'..?
Still out in the car AR, I'll have a look with the loupe later and see. :Y:
No hope or love, she's just a clean skin. :Y:

silver said:
B5MECH said:
Just very lightly plated B5, just a cheapy from the show I'd recon. :D

Here's the entire hunt. :p
1490775653_20170329_153800.jpg

there was an older penny. 1885
1490775708_20170329_153829.jpg

I thought this could be my 1923, but, not to be.
1490775800_20170329_153854.jpg

not sure what this is, rang high, no reeded edge at all.
1490775879_20170329_153901.jpg

but I do know what this one is
3d
band looking good, maybe pearls there
1490775986_20170329_153924.jpg

1920 3d. :D
1490776089_20170329_153912.jpg

Latest posts