Gold on the beach?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow and decent size too. Who would of thought finding gold at surfers paradise, I bet every Tom dick and harry are going to go out there with detectors.

Smells a bit funny to me. How many natural nuggets have that amount of iron in them?

Very odd.
That's actually a big spread of purity from 3 nuggets found in the same place which you'd have to assume came from the same source

RM Outback said:
Who would have thought you'd find that at the beach, great story.

That's it.. ''Great Story''......... Its just some Person looking for his 5min of fame..... I highly Doubt this as a true Story... IMO... :rolleyes:

A lot of folks up here are sceptical about this ''Find''.... I smell a Rat.. :/

...No offence meant to Rats... ;)

LoneWolf.....

1490446124_image.jpg

Hi guys I know it's off topic but I can't seem to post on hear yet!
So I looking at getting the sdc2300
But I just find the wireless one and though it would be good!?
Any feed back would be great thanks!

Even though they tested the Gold they never gave it's origin other than it may have been carted in there from another source which is possible, all good in its natural form nugget (not melted down) can be traced back to its source.
Hmmm - Give him the benefit of the doubt? He's one lucky bugger... :)

golddiggerart said:
Even though they tested the Gold they never gave it's origin other than it may have been carted in there from another source which is possible, all good in its natural form nugget (not melted down) can be traced back to its source.
Hmmm - Give him the benefit of the doubt? He's one lucky bugger... :)

Nah, can only tell you what the nugget is composed of not where it's from.
Bullion on the other hand can be traced to which mint as each mint uses it's own unique marker mixed into the gold

waddya know i flew in to the goldie yday for 2 nights!!!! and am reading this on the dunny right before we head for a beach swim to brush off the nightshift cobwebs!

Silver no price difrants!
That's y I am not shore though it would be more if it's the wireless pale on the net is 300/400
Any idear?
No u can keep the Gold Coast!
I am in nsw south coast!

3 nuggets just sitting on top of the sand......yer right :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :N:Maybe he owns a gold coast detector shop...How come you didn't find them Danny :D

I sounds a bit dodgy, half buried in the sand indicates either planted and or dropped recently.
Considering the amount of sand that gets washed out to sea every storm season any gold nuggets that where naturally there would be buried metres down for sure.
If they came off the rocks being put there they wouldn't be water worn as those rocks are quarried and more than likey still be stuck to the host rock.
It seems a bit dodgy to me, but hey, I have been known to be wrong.
My ten cents worth
Cheers
Brad

Latest posts