Golddiggerart - Detector finds...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
silver said:
:Y: Good things come to those who do good ! :cool:
So true Silver,I only told my 7yr old son the same thing 2 days ago.Welldone Goldiggerart and Goldiggergirl.Kiara will remember that for the rest of her life.What a fantastic story.

Eldorado said:
silver said:
So true Silver,I only told my 7yr old son the same thing 2 days ago.Welldone Goldiggerart and Goldiggergirl.Kiara will remember that for the rest of her life.What a fantastic story.

Yes she will remember this every time she looks at it. :) Isn't it funny the synchronicity... :) Thanks Eldorado :)

B5MECH said:
golddiggerart said:
B5MECH said:
silver said:
Nice gda :cool: :Y: Your a Champ buddy :rainbow:

Thanks mate. :)
Your new opal pendant has already started writing it's own family story :cool: :Y: something you won't forget hey :)

It is going to be a talk for the grand children that is if we have any....lol 3 Sons 25, 24, 22 and not one of them has a Girlfriend, they love fishing, sports, fishing....lol

Finally after sorting out some personal affairs and with no rain about I got out for a couple of hours.....Have to say I retract my opinion of the 705 which I posted on facebook it went well and found some nice targets in the wet sand. Big tide cutaways meant old coins, shame there wasn't a ring around but very happy with what I got.

1491064646_coins.jpg

1491064657_925_ball.jpg

1491064688_925.jpg

Not sure when I will post again as we are busy at the moment looking for somewhere to move, hopefully we can get close to the beach, like right across the road. Until next time blokes take care, good luck and happy hunting cheers - Arthur :Y: :D :eek: :rainbow:

golddiggerart said:
Finally after sorting out some personal affairs and with no rain about I got out for a couple of hours.....Have to say I retract my opinion of the 705 which I posted on facebook it went well and found some nice targets in the wet sand. Big tide cutaways meant old coins, shame there wasn't a ring around but very happy with what I got.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/3128/1491064646_coins.jpg

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/3128/1491064657_925_ball.jpg

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/3128/1491064688_925.jpg

Not sure when I will post again as we are busy at the moment looking for somewhere to move, hopefully we can get close to the beach, like right across the road. Until next time blokes take care, good luck and happy hunting cheers - Arthur :Y: :D :eek: :rainbow:
Well done GDH..make sure you find a house built in the 1900s..Plenty of pds to be found in your own silver sand pit :lol: :Y:

Thanks Heatho, it will go smoothly when we have the house we want to move into.....My Sons work for removal company so the (Truck) is free to use. :) :Y: :D

golddiggerart said:
Thanks Heatho, it will go smoothly when we have the house we want to move into.....My Sons work for removal company so the (Truck) is free to use. :) :Y: :D
That'll be handy gda, gota love the sons hey :cool: :Y: nice run with a bit of silver to boot :cool: :Y:

Latest posts