Beside prospecting

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are no small accidents with a kukri LOL. The one in the above photo was made out of a truck leaf spring still has the hammer forge marks in it. In combat the Gurka would make a small stab in the lower body then as the person bent over they where virtually cut in two :lol:

Seeing we're showing off our big boys toys, here's a couple of my camping favourites.
Kershaw 12" bush knife and Japanese Silky big boy pull saw, which will cut through a 6" branch quicker than you can fire up the chainsaw :Y:
1490236677_img_1651.jpg
1490236721_img_1650.jpg
1490236759_img_1649.jpg

madtuna said:
Weather permitting it's prospecting 5 or 6 days a week.
On my days off it's go whack a few ferals and just drive about and make sure the mills and solars are working and whack a few more ferals.
Unless I'm feeling lazy in which case I might just lay in bad and tool about on the computer.
Now, from a city slickers perspective, that's what I call livin'.... half your luck! :p

If there is a nice hole of water about probably flick a few lures around or get the camera gear out & snap a few pics. If its raining probably get on the HF radio & see who`s about. Filled in many an hour while chatting away to someone on the other side of the world. Had an interesting conversation with a Moose hunter in Canada last trip out..........apart from the fact I knew nothing about moose hunting & he knew nothing about prospecting.............

Latest posts