organic excavator (greens nightmare lol)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

20x

scott
Reaction score
1489014125_wp_20161226_12_11_36_selfie.jpg

build time -10 months 6-7 days per week

maximum performance unknown...

ps..yes I am nuts boys lol

do u even lift bro ? .... jk :p .. Nice hoses in the biceps.

The missus is a personal trainer, yes, she drooled lol

ballarat_gold said:
do u even lift bro ? .... jk :p .. Nice hoses in the biceps.

The missus is a personal trainer, yes, she drooled lol

lol...no I cant lift,well not anymore, this is a far as I could go because of back. it was having to do hyper extensive excersises that started it.
I have stretched my ligaments beyond repair(result of hard core floor tiling), discs bulging bad. lateral movement under load is a no go.
I achieved this with dumbells at home sitting down, pain from tiling after work would go away after situps.

this photo was boxing day, had another scan on spine to see if damage had increased, if I do this again I will expose nerves, the end. lol

ps..in the process I blew a seal (groin hernia) right open. had op last Monday, it has failed. and now I am in whitecliffs outback nsw for recovery,
health issues, never a dull moment.

pss..why did I do all this?...the answer would take to long to explain. old timers inspiration is awesome.

I posted this only to try and drive ya's a bit harder so ya's get more gold in ya pans boys :cool:

Top effort son, my wife said "nup".....

No beer.....no gold.......
I heard that.....
I mighta read that in ghost and gold....
maybe....
Or yella...
Yellla pages....read that and you'll find gold!!!

(Sorry Mods!!)

Hey 20x what's that behind the pumpkin ,.... and how do you divy it up over the week into meals (I like bananas), I'm coming in a bit round the waist with no exercise at all, just a change in food, happening nice and slow so the skin shrinks properly too ,... sciatic nerve pinch happened just as I was gunna introduce exercise ,... lucky me jogged about 10 metres today with no pain at all (and no limp either), so I'm anticipating a return to my regime soon enough again now ,.... been no rubbish food whatsoever for me for 9 1/2 months now, no sugars or grains either, and no processed foods (except a few sausages), but those hot chips are hard to let go of (bugga's).
I'm intent on regaining health and fitness, when my Dad was still here he was always sayin" You don't see any really old fat people son, they all drop off along the way, shed the weight " ,.... and when you really look, you don't ! :eek:
Wasn't hard to alter my eating habits so far, so it wouldn't be hard at all to alter them again after my 12 month target is reached with my current choices ,... I already know I ain't going back to the rubbish regardless. Looks like what your doing is working perfectly for you, well done mate ! :Y:

silver said:
Hey 20x what's that behind the pumpkin ,.... and how do you divy it up over the week into meals (I like bananas), I'm coming in a bit round the waist with no exercise at all, just a change in food, happening nice and slow so the skin shrinks properly too ,... sciatic nerve pinch happened just as I was gunna introduce exercise ,... lucky me jogged about 10 metres today with no pain at all (and no limp either), so I'm anticipating a return to my regime soon enough again now ,.... been no rubbish food whatsoever for me for 9 1/2 months now, no sugars or grains either, and no processed foods (except a few sausages), but those hot chips are hard to let go of (bugga's).
I'm intent on regaining health and fitness, when my Dad was still here he was always sayin" You don't see any really old fat people son, they all drop off along the way, shed the weight " ,.... and when you really look, you don't ! :eek:
Wasn't hard to alter my eating habits so far, so it wouldn't be hard at all to alter them again after my 12 month target is reached with my current choices ,... I already know I ain't going back to the rubbish regardless. Looks like what your doing is working perfectly for you, well done mate ! :Y:

awesome to hear mate, exactly the way to go. behind the pumkin is a peppered beef roast, I would have that on sundays. I was sorta copying a wild chimp diet lol, their meat intake is only 4% max. can learn a lot from nature ey, dominant males get best choice but that's all they have or need to keep big lol.

ps..once you speed up metabolism and push heaps of weight you can eat as much as you like. pro body builders eat like machines to bulk on muscle, then go low fat rabbit food to cut all the fat off and that gives their end result.

well done mate ey :cool:

scott.

Silver,

How cool is this thread, like you I have committed to a weight loss (fat loss) diet in order to lose the lard.
I have a damaged joint that makes it hard to exercise much from a car accident in my 20's.

So better, less calories foods are on my list since Jan 1, and gradual loss is my goal also, but building up
some of those wasted muscles is also a goal.

This thread coincides with one I started on another forum.
Lots of guys now into it too and although it has lost some posting momentum, it is still well alive with positive
weight losses being recorded and positive support from members.

A really important thing for mens health.

Well started 20xwater. Thank you.
Keep posting hints and ideas for us guys that cant do the heavier exercise, diet and foods too.

:) :Y:

Latest posts