G'day from Sydney

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
G'day guys i know basically nothing when it comes to gold prospecting (except it looks like a lot of fun). My master plan, is to head up around Hill End, & learn as i go ?. On the plus side i know a lot about camping, navigation, bushwalking, bushtucker, hunting, & basically how to not let things go pear shape out bush (prevention is a lot better than the cure ?). Anyways i guess that's it for now. Cheers Petet

Welcome peter650 prospecting and detecting is addictive. My bets advice is practice practice and practice. The guys on this forum are very supportive and have loads of advice. Check out Minelab Golds videos, great source of information.

Good luck

Peter650

I am at Gosford.
Heading to HE next Thursday for 3-4 days.
A few guys are going to meet for a detect / pan /drink

Welcome to join.
neil

Hey Neil thanks for the invite. I can't this weekend, but maybe sometime in the future. Thanks again Cheers Peter

Hi Ivo i will definitely do that. Cheers Peter. On a side note. When i said i like hunting. I don't have any firearms, or compound bows. I only use primitive methods of hunting, & fishing.

Peter

I meant next week going to HE Thursday 30th.

When you say you don't use firearms or bows - are we talking Hand to Paw combat

Ivo a rabbit stick is just a green cut ( so it's heavy) stick that you throw sideways so it spins like a boomerang but goes straight.

Here is a pic of my bow. 157lbs of luv :lol:
1490179160_20170322_213449-1.jpg

Hi,

This is Gary Pope from Dandenong South and working in access equipment company. I found this site while i was searching on internet to read about welding for my equipment. Thanks

Latest posts