No Camping At Oallen Ford

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1489993944_img_3579.jpg

As I said in my previous post, some photos just seem to not want to work. Mine is a Galaxy S5, seems it's not the brand of phone but something else. Only workaround I've found is drop it into a picture editor and save it from the editor. Works everytime then.

We've had this issue here for a while and can't work it out.

We should have won the Battle of Eureka Stockade and we would have had a real democracy and not be slaves to the Crown,instead the cowardly redcoats attacked at dawn when the diggers were asleep.The Crown wanted to hang draw and quarter the leaders but the jury found them innocent because of the horrific punishment that awaited them. That being said we have more freedoms here than most countries around the world.

oldtimerROB said:
We should have won the Battle of Eureka Stockade and we would have had a real democracy and not be slaves to the Crown,instead the cowardly redcoats attacked at dawn when the diggers were asleep.The Crown wanted to hang draw and quarter the leaders but the jury found them innocent because of the horrific punishment that awaited them. That being said we have more freedoms here than most countries around the world.

I like your avatar.

So just reading this, is it right Jim that no more camping at Oallen??

Heatho said:
As I said in my previous post, some photos just seem to not want to work. Mine is a Galaxy S5, seems it's not the brand of phone but something else. Only workaround I've found is drop it into a picture editor and save it from the editor. Works everytime then.

We've had this issue here for a while and can't work it out.
If you have a Facebook, upload your pics there, Facebook automatically resizes, then open your pic in Facebook, click 'view full size' then download it back to your phone.

I might be heading to Oallen today. Got a spot picked out I want to test pan.
Skip

Latest posts