Free to watch British Comedy "Detectorists Series 1 and 2"

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In line with Marksmans wonderful concept.

1. Watched only once.
2. This is NOT a sale or rent it is a watch and pass it on to another PA member (must be a PA member).
3. Inside the cover is a blank paper on that when you get it you put your forum name.
4. Watch it (if the paper is full please add another piece).
5. Put it back on this post and pass it onto the next person that wants to watch them.
the cost will only be the cost of few stamps.

PM me with address for postage.

1489701196_vid_1_1267_x_713.jpg

1489701196_vid_2_1267_x_713.jpg

And a big thank you to Markmans idea.

GypsyGoldAu said:
PM sent Harri...cheers :Y:

Gypsy

Oh well don't know what happened with my last post :eek:. I'd sent a PM as well I'm happy to wait and sit in line.

GypsyGoldAu said:
PM sent Harri...cheers :Y:

Gypsy

Oh well don't know what happened with my last post :eek:. I'd sent a PM as well I'm happy to wait and sit in line.

RM...that you preceded me is of no consequence,...Harry can still send it to you, then perhaps i can be 1st on your list?? (Edit;...OOPS, i can't do that either based on the rules Harry has provided,...it's pot luck for everyone. :Y: )

He didn't say first to post in the thread, he said PM him the addy for postage, so if you beat me, you deserve it imo. ;)

I'm just grateful to the generosity and camaraderie we share on this site... :Y:

Gypsy

RM Outback said:
GypsyGoldAu said:
Doh! Hit Quote instead of Edit lol.

All cool :cool: :Y: GGA, you can have first go, I'll pm you my address.

:D :D :D ...let's just wait till Harry makes a determination eh? :lol:

Besides, i play by the rules (well...mostly lol), and Harry has designed the program of how he'd like to see it operate, and i am well OK with that. :p

(per my PM..."Hi Harry, thanks for the gesture, and i'll play please?"......xxxxx...."If i am successful, my addy is;"...)

So you see, i had already conceded someone may have beat me in the first instance... :cool:

Your conviviality is duly noted also... :Y:

Gypsy

[Edit]...Apologies for misspelling your name Harry, an oversight on my behalf.

Thank-You Harry for the generous offer, and breaking the dead-lock ]:D

No worries,...and RMO....looks like we both won... ;) :Y:

I look forward to receiving them, and RM you won't have to wait much longer to get them, as they will be surely watched within 36hrs lol.

Gypsy

Just had a thought guys....does this sort of thing contravene Copyright laws/conditions?

I wouldn't like to see any of us in doo-doo over it, so if Admin could advise please?

(sorry for the dampener on an otherwise generous offer... :8 )

Gypsy

Sandta said:
Im keen to play too. :D
Not sure where this puts me in the que... but i have patience
Will PM you RM

Once I'm done Sandta they'll be on there way to you. Got your PM, I'll update you when I'm done.

Thanks HH, looking forward to a laugh :Y:

I have not been able to follow where the DVDs are spending their first few months travelling but when someone is at a loss for where to send them next can they post something back on here or send me an inbox msg - keen to have a look. Have seen a few shorts and they look pretty good.

And it's a great idea - well done Marksman and for continuing on HH :Y:

GypsyGoldAu said:
Just had a thought guys....does this sort of thing contravene Copyright laws/conditions?

I wouldn't like to see any of us in doo-doo over it, so if Admin could advise please?

(sorry for the dampener on an otherwise generous offer... :8 )

Gypsy

I doubt it very much.
It is NOT being reproduced, rented for profit, or creating a profit by its loan.

The DVD's are on private loan from the owner that purchased a legal copy from a retailer,
they are not being shown to an audience e.g. group for profit.

So it is like lending your mate a book to read or cd to play, if they really like it,
they will likely buy a copy unless you donate your purchased DVD.

No money exchanging hands, should be no issue.
Like a Community library.

At least that is my understanding of the laws. ;) 2 Pennies worth. :lol:

i did look around and as no money is changing hands it was ok
no different to taking a dvd to a mates place so you can all watch it
and as we are mates on here its just a loan
like lasseters bones it is mine all paid for i am just lending it to a mate
thats the way i understand it

Thanks folks... i'd hate for such a decent gesture to be sullied by the actions...

I have more peace of mind now as a result... :Y:

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts