XP Deus V4 information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure there will be a new uploader, I have placed my Coil order so The software shouldn't be far away now.

Trying my best to break it and find some bugs, but so far bug free.

Getting a lot of questions about programs. The New Update will DELETE your saved programs so write them down. I did find however that a couple of my standard tweaks did not have the same affect as they did on version 3.2. So some of the programs you have may not be suited. I'd say you'll still use then as a base but the settings may not be exactly the same.

WRITE DOWN your programs folks before the update.

I'd like to see a lot more program and setting sharing, so hopefully writing your programs down will inspire that.

Cheers Trev and thanks Goldpick.

Take care and Happy Hunting

Clegy

Its about a 3 minute job and you can change back to V3.2 or I even had the option of V2 on my Updater.
Re-Installing the firmware is as simple as 2 clicks and following the onscreen instructions.

Hope that helps mate.

Clegy

I will give it to XP, updating the Deus would have to be one of the easiest downloadable updates I have ever used. You dont need a special program to do it, so straight forward I reckon a 4 year old could do it and all in seconds. Minelab should learn something from XP in that regard.

I need the pinpointer, have had two cheaper brands malfunction over the last 12 months.

Latest posts