Free to watch Lasseter's Bones

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great idea marksman, maybe when the current person reposts it up we could have it pinned up the top by a mod so it is easier to follow/find, just a thought
Cheers
Jamie

Hi guys,

I imagine the dvd has arrived and will be waiting for me monday evening when I get home to watch it! Aussie post isnt what it used to be unless expressed! Just out of town for the weekend. The interest has been great with pm's and the posts here. As Marksman commented I will post it up once i have viewed it (likely by days end on Tuesday) and we'll go from there:)

Hi All,

I have the dvd and it'll be well watched by the end of the day. I will send the dvd tomorrow to the first pm from this point. I will make another post as soon as i have a recipient to save others some time:)

cheers stru

BigWave was first on the pm, congrats! DVD on its way to you. For those still in waiting, Bigwave will post here when he has watched it and its ready to be re-sent to first pm after than point.

thanks marksman for the good idea and good dvd.

stru

I couldn't wait and bought the disc.
So glad I watched this, the ending is a surprise and makes me a believer !

Daggy

I have a copy if anyone in the Newcastle area wants a loan I am happy to meet & deliver & or hunt. Cheers.

If you can't wait for the DVD there are good sites you can watch it on.....I won't post the link here unless it is okay with everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.