Free to watch Lasseter's Bones

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok hi guys and girls
i am going to try something different
this is new and watched only once
this is NOT a sale or rent it is a watch and pass it on to another PA member (must be a PA member)
inside the cover is a blank paper on that when you get it you put your forum name
then watch it (if the paper is full please add another piece)
then put it back on this post and pass it onto the next person that wants to watch it
the cost will only be the cost of few stamps
bit of fun to see how far it goes and how many people want to watch it
PM me with address for postage

1488626049_100_61781.jpg

Only last week watched an old Bush Tucker Man episode on lasseters reef. Sounds like it might've been east of alice, not west!!!! Either way, terrible lonely way to leave this land. I'd be very interested in joining the queue for this dvd:)

Stru said:
Only last week watched an old Bush Tucker Man episode on lasseters reef. Sounds like it might've been east of alice, not west!!!! Either way, terrible lonely way to leave this land. I'd be very interested in joining the queue for this dvd:)
you are the first up so pm the address i will post on monday

Hey guys I wouldn't mind watching the documentary I done a little bit of research on lesseter it's really interesting makes you wonder..anyway this sounds like fun so I'm happy to wait my turn ..Marksman you sure know how to keep things interesting well done mate :Y:

Mickybees said:
Hey guys I wouldn't mind watching the documentary I done a little bit of research on lesseter it's really interesting makes you wonder..anyway this sounds like fun so I'm happy to wait my turn ..Marksman you sure know how to keep things interesting well done mate :Y:
no worries mate got to have some fun cant just find lots and lots of gold all the time make life dull (mmmm yea right) just let him know when he puts it back up to pass on

7.62marksman said:
Mickybees said:
no worries mate got to have some fun cant just find lots and lots of gold all the time make life dull (mmmm yea right) just let him know when he puts it back up to pass on
True mate gets very boring finding lots of gold all the time :lol: lol will keep an eye out for the documentary..cheers :cool:

Great idea marksman. I've always been fascinated by lasseters reef. I'd love to see the dvd so I'll also join the que and keep this concept going. Thanks mate

A great guesture there Marksman. Ive watched the dvd a few times and it is very interesting the conclusions that you can draw from this documentary if you watch it close enough. I will leave it up to the members that watch it to draw there own conclusions.

If you have an interest in the subject it is a much watch doco.

Put me in line Marksman.
Maybe we can all get together and fund a PA expedition! Imagine all of the pa members running around in the middle of Aus looking for it, would be a few good stories from that.

Daggy

Ok i have posted it to stru
When he has watched it he will list it on here as ready for the next person
The first to PM him will be the one that he will send it to
When that person has watched it he will list it on here
The first person to PM him will be the one that gets it
And on and on it goes until there are no more that want to watch it then it is returned to me
Remember to put your forum name on the paper inside once you watch it if there is no more room on the paper just add another piece
Postage should be $2.00 if sent as a large letter
I hope this has cleared up any questions
Enjoy have fun and stay safe

Status
Not open for further replies.