Tesoro sand shark

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the duck said:
Just got a sand shark will be trying it out tomorrow cant wait to see how good a beach machine they are

Thinking of buying one myself, please let me know your experience with it, good & bad.
Thanks

Hi all,

Good luck Duck, which of your Tesoros would you say is the best all round coin detector? I'm thinking about getting one but am a bit confused with such a huge range?

thanks in advance

Jim & Kerrie

Jim. said:
Hi all,

Good luck Duck, which of your Tesoros would you say is the best all round coin detector? I'm thinking about getting one but am a bit confused with such a huge range?

thanks in advance

Jim & Kerrie

My mate has a Tesoro Vaquero that performs great , can find small nuggets in mid mineralized ground & is a killer machine for coins .
There is a way to super tune this model in the manual for those who want to find stuff others detectors can't .

OB.

i agree outback the vaquero is the best coin detector by far out of the range it is a turn on and go detector and you will never dig a metal bottle cap again
the sand shark goes deep but be prepared to dig everything

Hi all,

Thanks for that, a Vaquero it is then :) are there any local dealers that you can recomend, and how often do you see them coming up second hand?

Jim & Kerrie

Jim ' the Vaquero sells for $446 in the US but here it's $687.50 !
Tesoro dealers in the States are not allowed to sell direct to Australia yet it happens , postage cost is around $ 57AU .

OB .

the tejon i use in after the vaquero has cleaned out a place, and mainly use the tejon for relics i use the lobo for gold and relics and the cortes was an indulgence and am yet to master it

but the vaquero comes out of the car first every time when not on the goldfields

Hi all,

Thanks for your advise regarding the Tesoro range :)

Jim & Kerrie

Latest posts