New Coiltek coils for the Whites TDi

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Coiltek 14" mono looks/sounds good but I'd like to see a comparison to the RB Longreach 14x9 dd coil as the RB's and MJ coils were a big improvement on the stock 12" mono.

Has anyone tried the new Coiltek coils on their TDI? I would be interested to see if there is any improvement over previous Coiltek or NF coils on the TDI. The Sadie coil works great on the TDI but more depth on the bigger pieces would be nice.

It's great Coiltek have made these coils but I can help feeling it is "too little too late" because the TDI and the TDI Pro are no longer made and the SL and SPP are the only options now, The SL does have the depth when you add the right batteries and set it up right, but it all seems pointless now, Whites Australia done nothing to promote the Brand which is a crime in it's self and Coiltek are shutting the gate after the horse has bolted,

Yes I am pleased about these coils but they should have done this 8 years ago, Whites Australia's Idea of marketing is just post it on their for sale section like they have with every machine they sell and that is what they call promoting a product, The fact remains is that I do more for Whites Au than they do and yet I have never made a cent out of it,

Whites Au won't get up off their backsides and Coiltek are just too late for the Ball.

John.

so are the coils any good????Are they an improvement on the miner john coils.

Latest posts