Deus 2017 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess it is amazing, now that our local sites are emptying. Today I hit a spot close to home, as Ramjet was sooky, and didnt want to hit the good site with me. I have never got a decent amount of coins from this one, but its the area where my groat, and half crown were found...so its always worth a shot. The ring will be silver, the watch lid...maybe as well. I dont get many older shillings, so this one put a smile on the dial :)
1487725027_20170222_113920_resized.jpg

Mmmmm almost a pointy star RKT, very nice !
And ring a ding ding too, what a little rippa !
8) :p :cool: :cool: :rainbow: :party:
RJ be shedding a tear over not getting out now ! :eek: ]:D :lol:

Should clean up better than the later pennies, although the 1911 one is in pretty good condition for your area. How's the ground so far, still pretty hard?

had alot of rain, but its only dampish to an inch down. This spot is easy digging compared to most, fluffy soil.

Short hunt this morning with RJ, I chose the sites...first was zip, few BBs. Second site is one that I had previously hunted, and did well. We went to different patches, I got a roo penny straight-away, and he got a two big silvers. So....I headed over to his patch lol Bottom Feeding! Off my game, wrecked a few finds today.....sorry Silver!
1488420847_20170302_115839_resized.jpg

Latest posts