My CTX 30/30 Finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome back David.

Nice to see the finds, particularly the gold! Coin and relic are pretty interesting and can be exciting too.

Thanks

Detectist

Always been here just not had the time, send down some of that lovely rain will you.

Had to get some items made up for the Wedderburn token and stopped off at a few location I wanted to try and got a reward, one was a old Chinese camp i wanted to find and as you can see find it.
Nice One Mit 1863

Uhhhhhh ,.... is the 1863 a silver ! ;) ;) :p 8)
good looking hunt detrack. :D :D

Nice finds Detrack, Chinese coins are pretty hard to come by over this side of the border, despite being the main route to the goldfield for those avoiding taxes. ;)

Hi all

Been some time since I had the 3030 out but did so yesterday and here are my rewards

Best finds was the well worn Cartwheel penny , silvers and a ring I forgot to put in the shot.

All in 2 and half hours on the ground. Thinking about another spot I might try tomorrow if the weather allows me to and should be able to pick up a few bits of the yellow while I'm out.

Cheers :Y:

oh wow, no wonder I can't find any coins lol, very nice loot you have there. :)

Way to go !!!! Double cartwheels :Y: :Y: I have been fortunate enough to have found 2 myself but they were 500 meters & 6 months of gridding apart. :rainbow: Cheers.

Latest posts