Wally69's Nugget Hunting Practice. The By-Catch.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1487994004_image.jpg

Early Australian General Electric item........ .....?.....?.?..?..

:) :| :/ :( mmmmaybe a piece from a circular saw or table saw jiggy thingo bit :rolleyes: :/
35 A maybe the part number 8)

B5MECH - very close

I remember camping as a kid and cutting a tench drain around the top side of our campsite to direct the rainwater away, I also remember the time I took my girlfriend camping at Byron Bay and not bothering and ending up having an awesome night floating on an inflatable mattress inside our tent.

This feature got me very excited, it is located in a position that could drain a sizeable campsite. As I was doing some recon for some new detecting sites, without detector and a couple of k's from my vehicle, what is a man meant to do but double time it back to my vehicle and grab the trusty 705.

BOOM....BOOOM....BOOOOM....BOOOOOM........BOOOOOOM BABY

BEST VICTORIAN HUNT I HAVE EVER HAD :D

1491127602_image.jpg

:party: :rainbow: :party:
Nice Wally, was it an old coinspill ? O:)
8) :p :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Definitely a multi-tent campsite Silver. First target was the sixpence with a thrippy a foot away, the 1888 HP and young bun thrippy 18 ?? were loners and the other HP had a thrippy next to it.

Ran out of daylight, so will need to go back and see if anything else pops out.

Exciting times Wally ! Maybe they cashe'd some loot for safe keeping while away from the tents too ,... keep that ear pricked mate !
:Y: :p :Y:

Wally69 said:
B5MECH - very close

I remember camping as a kid and cutting a tench drain around the top side of our campsite to direct the rainwater away, I also remember the time I took my girlfriend camping at Byron Bay and not bothering and ending up having an awesome night floating on an inflatable mattress inside our tent.

This feature got me very excited, it is located in a position that could drain a sizeable campsite. As I was doing some recon for some new detecting sites, without detector and a couple of k's from my vehicle, what is a man meant to do but double time it back to my vehicle and grab the trusty 705.

BOOM....BOOOM....BOOOOM....BOOOOOM........BOOOOOOM BABY

BEST VICTORIAN HUNT I HAVE EVER HAD :D

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1916/1491127602_image.jpg
Nice spotting Wally 8) amazing what could be hiding under a bit of growth
Top hunting skills there 8) some crisp coins too :cool: :Y:

Latest posts