new deus pinpointer

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First run with the XP Deus pinpointer, at the local skate park. The pinpointer is alot more sensitive that any of my detectnix pointers, and even the land and sea which was slightly
1494905677_20170516_114259.jpg
better than the detectnix. Quality it should much much better, but costs alot more of course. I was using full tones on the pointer, it was picking up multiple targets in holes often, but the strongest signal was the coin...so thats great. The deus runs best chirpy, which is annoying sometimes in noisy areas, when your using a pinpointer....sometimes I took the headphones off. Thats now fixed, as when you turn on the pinpointer, you only get its audio in the headphones....its great...no its wonderful!

Thats a great result from a skate park.
Ive been to a few and they are all rather challenging due to the amount of crap you have to sift through.
Most of that lot look like theyve been there a while.
Was this a new park for you ?
Or was this a result of extreme patience and perseverance?

Sandta said:
Thats a great result from a skate park.
Ive been to a few and they are all rather challenging due to the amount of crap you have to sift through.
Most of that lot look like theyve been there a while.
Was this a new park for you ?
Or was this a result of extreme patience and perseverance?

Skateparks are tough mate. I cant count the amount of signals you get from one sweep. I crank the reactivity up to 3, and slow my swing speed down. The deus can do it, but it is perseverance, and at this one I had previously only really dug goldies. I wasnt getting many yesterday, so I went for 50s, and 20s as well. Not desperate for 2 bobs lol but, better than digging nothing!