Vic prospecting

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking to get a crew together or join in on prospecting trips in Victoria. Day trips, weekends etc. I run a gpx4500. Based in Melbourne.

Also looking for permissions on private land if you are a landowner and want to determine if there is some yellow in your holding then get in touch.

Great having Goldfields on our doorstep.

Been to taradale, castlemaine and yandoit so far. Nice countryside, lots of bullets!!! One piece of yellow so far but hey, you've got to start somewhere ?

Hi Diggit,
In the forum member meet up section I added the following his morning -;

Hello everyone,
I have time after the 5th Jan to go anywhere on the hunt - and this can be for more than just a few days.

My thoughts would be to go farther in and away from the weekend reaches, set up camp and work some distant grounds thoroughly.

I have some maps and studies (unproven) plus I have thoughts about where I intend to go myself, but I am out on my own and would appreciate some company.

I have only 40 hrs actual detecting experience - and all is at Blackwood to date.

My only constraint is my bus is only 2 wheel drive.
The non constraint is - on the 5th I take the trouble and strife to the airport for three weeks overseas ... WooHoo!

Cheers...

Apologies for late reply, been away for a few days.

That trip sounds good. I will be back at work by then but will shoot you a pm if I can get away for half a day. This time of year better detecting early morning or later in the evening I reckon.

Hi Diggit, I'm in Burwood and keen to get out there as well. Day trips or overnighters most weekends could be good for me. Maybe we could sort something out.

Regards
Russell

Latest posts