B5MECH's Makro Racer 2 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Heatho, I've been meaning to get in there to get some pictures of some rock carvings and see how hard it would be for a swing :)
There's got to be some cool stuff in there even though it is what it is :eek: :Y:

silver said:
Just don't point dat thing at me brother ! :eek:
power in them bones aye. ;)
Should I pull it back out of the bin and hand it in to the cops :eek: now your making me worry about another curse :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

B5MECH said:
silver said:
Should I pull it back out of the bin and hand it in to the cops :eek: now your making me worry about another curse :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:
Only if you think it may be human :lol:

Can't even try to give that one away, or you'd be trafficking in human body parts ROFL :D

golddiggerart said:
Leave it where it is, that is my take on finding old bones.... That earring is very crude - Silver? Nice finds... :)
Hippy junk :lol: :lol: :lol: the bums can't afford precious metals on the dole :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

silver said:
B5MECH said:
silver said:
It would be possible, maybe a piece of a femur :eek: but not sure, they police stooges around here would just laugh at me :lol: :lol:
But it's always good to waste their time and stop their donut break :p :Y: They've got nothing better to do but book people for driving in the bus lane :mad: :mad: :N:

B5MECH said:
silver said:
B5MECH said:
silver said:
It would be possible, maybe a piece of a femur :eek: but not sure, they police stooges around here would just laugh at me :lol: :lol:
But it's always good to waste their time and stop their donut break :p :Y: They've got nothing better to do but book people for driving in the bus lane :mad: :mad: :N:
YES YES, they must needs look at it and muse over it till they can muse no more, then must come the painstakingly slow investigation with all and sundry from many arms of the law then checked twice and verified, as well as all the actions involved that will eventuate from it all. So yes, it's imperative that that poor souls tiniest parts be investigated to the utmost, cause it's the right thing to do. ;) :Y: :D

Alright time to waste some tax payers money :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll put on my court jesters hat and drop it in to the local and see what S#$t I can stir up
I hope they try to pull that you shouldn't have touched it line :lol: :lol: that wont go down well we me and all the jokes will come out of the book :lol: :lol: :lol: :p :Y:

Smoky bandit said:
Dam B5..nice finds there...Could be left overs of Harrold Holt... :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: The left overs after the shark got the best of him :eek: got regurgitated of the NSW coast and washed ashore in the big storm :cool:
Maybe I should keep it :eek: :lol: :lol:

Nenad,s a real hero. He always returns my calls the same day and answers the all my posts on this forum and YouTube within a day or two.

Latest posts