MarsMD Coils, Pointers and Universal Shafts

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clegy

Justin Cleghorn
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Detectorists,

Just about to do a big re-stock on the marsMD gear.

You can order ANY of the MarsMD Coils for the supported models in the pre-order.
This will be the only opportunity to get those coils as I don't carry the full range in stock.

Tesoro, Nokta, Bounty Hunter, users for example.

I will NOT be ordering the 15 inch or 13 inch round coils for stock either as the love affair with the monster coil seems to be over LOL.
However they can be PRE- Ordered.

All the details are here, 100% hit rate with pre-orders so you can buy with confidence knowing your stuff will arrive safe and sound.
Any questions my phone number is at the website.

https://detectorist.com.au/collections/marsmd-pin-pointers-and-coils

Cheers Folks

Clegy

1486627692_preorder.jpg

mbasko said:
Hi Clegy,
Do you know if the MarsMD universal shaft will take Nugget Finder, Coiltek, Minelab coils that are for the SD/GP/GPX series at all?

I don't think so, but having said that in the kit you get about 12 different washers and connecting hardware so it may be able to be adapted?
What I'll do is go and see my mate that Has a GPX and see if we can jam a coil on the end and see what happens.

Its more the control box that would be hard to mount, but I suspect some of the legendary backyard engineers will take care of that.

Clegy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts