Traded In: CTX 3030 12 Months warranty in Original box With wireless

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clegy

Justin Cleghorn
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Traded a CTX3030 and It needs a new home as my Office is not the ideal place for a machine like this.

Purchased NEW in March 2015 still has 12 months warranty.

Details at the link below, call if you have any questions etc. Postage is at cost.

https://detectorist.com.au/products/second-hand-ctx-3030-with-wireless-headphones-and-warranty

Payment is Via Paypal, Credit Card, Bank deposit, BPay, Money Order or cash over the counter at the bank.
If your Local 4703 Pick up is no worries at all.

Payment in Gold can be negotiated after a chat, Not my preferred way but I get it ;)

Thanks All.

Clegy.

Clegy, Your a wee slow I waited weeks for reply to agreed Paypal payment method and agreed price, got one elsewhere. Santa dropped it off.

Yeah I know, The conditions got a bit murky for me mate.
I am a simple guy and like simple transactions, the request to send it first just wasn't gonna work.

Clegy

That was not the agreement Clegy and you know it, you were made a offer you agreed until I specified payment by Paypal, nice and simple and safe for me, which you asked for a bit more to cover the cost. I agreed and that was the last communication. The rest was in reply to your wish for me to trust, certainly forward, simple and direct no murkiness on my part.

My Bad Vic,
This detector has been a sick nightmare for me, I just looked back through my email and saw your message unread.
Too many ways to communicate soemtimes....

Very sorry I confused you with another of the 15 odd people that tried to get this machine in a weird way.

Again My sincerest apologies.

Clegy

No problem, you'll note I pre-ordered more from you yesterday. I love Paypal for its security and email dealing because there is a clear paper trail.
Anyway looking forward positively now that we have things sorted.

I did see that Vic, Thanks mate.
Been a strange machine to get rid of, Last one I sold in less than a day for a lot more?

Thanks Vic

Clegy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts