golddiggerart videos

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great bit of music eh? :D I love the western movie themes, especially all the Clint Eastwood ones. The composer Ennio Mooicone who did Fistfull of Dollars and A few dollars more is one of my fav composers, absolutley brilliant music. Would love to see them performed live sometime.

You need a spade in that sand, one shovel and done, the plastic scoop can take it out of you too if every target is is the foot deep mark and the dry sand keeps filling the hole on bank edges, I'm thinking about going back to one at times, this style one
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...AhXBl5QKHTzqCAQQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=a0DOO5ZcISkTDM:
Mines an old rusty one ;) :Y: been using a horse feeder scoop and can be hard work when the dam bank keeps filling the hole in :rolleyes:
You must have one in the shed :) :Y:
Nice beach close to the shops :cool:

Another entertaining vid mate, well done. :)

Oh yeah I know that pier too, I had a girlfriend who lived in Bonbeach we were wandering around near that pier in the middle of winter and I said I wanted to walk to the end and have a look. Anyway we did and she said I was a boof head for wanting to, after we got to the end I agreed, don't think I've ever been so cold in all my life. :D

golddiggerart said:
Yeah B5 I aw one like that at bunnings and at the time I was only buying a hand trowel....Will go back and buy one. :)
Don't buy one haven't you got a shovel in the shed :eek: I like rusty ones :lol: :lol: the other option is the green plastic green one and some people drill holes in them ;)
https://www.bunnings.com.au/cyclone-short-handle-multi-purpose-poly-shovel_p3350163
bit expensive for a plastic shovel so shop around if you go down that road, but metal is fine just drag it behind you :cool: :Y:

aussiefarmer said:
That is beautiful :Y: 8) :Y: i would have swore that was a chinese dragon but anyway, well done and a very well made video :Y:

Cheers Aussiefarmer I was trying to give the piece a well deserved video and I like how it came out. :) :Y: