XP Deus V4 information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldpick

Chris Johnson
Reaction score
Word on the grapevine from a good source in the UK, is that the latest software update and new coil won't be seen till later this year now (possibly july-august). On the upside, we should see the wireless pinpointer released beforehand, so a bit of interesting technology to look forward to. :)

guessing it will be the worlds most expensive pinpointer, but expect it to be high quality

I think the Euro will be in its favour over what we are currently paying for US made pinpointers, will have to wait and see I guess - not that I don't already have enough pinpointers. :D

Plenty of stuff there to keep XP owners happy, well most of them. Interesting that they gave the XY screen a permanent spot.

Goldpick said:
Plenty of stuff there to keep XP owners happy, well most of them. Interesting that they gave the XY screen a permanent spot.

I too thought the XY screen going main stream was Interesting. It has a lot more features than the hidden one did. I used it for a while then just went back to the normal horseshoe.

Can't wait to have a play.

Clegy

When can I download 4.0 software??? Is it available yet???
Keep up the good work.

Hey Trev,

Won't be long Mate, I will have the final Beta release on Tuesday so I'll give it a work out and see if I can break something.
I'll make a few videos and give you a little preview of what's in store.

As soon as it drops expect a Lot of Noise, I don't have the big lads Marketing budget but I'll out Passion them any day. Hopefully they won't drown me in advertising budget. LOL

Clegy

That new XY screen is going to be a goer if it is as handy as the CTXs target trace, the hidden XY screen wasn`t there, but with the addition of zoom may be a top tool. For me the Deus remote control is handy as, on a wrist band around left wrist rather then mounted on shaft.

Hi Deus owners,

Just uploaded the latest beta to my Deus unit for testing. Made a quick video of the process live and also a small blog post about some of the changes and upgrades.

As My HF coil is a week or so away yet, I'll have time to see how the new update is for those with the standard coil. IE all deus users. LOL

Will be a good time to really compare the 2 and not get distracted by cool pointers and white coils.

http://aussiedetectorist.com.au/201...pressions-without-the-hf-coil-or-pin-pointer/

Thanks Guys, I'll keep the V4 news coming as I learn More about it.

Clegy

That updated XY screen with zoom feature sounds top stuff, now you`ve got us drooling........

Nice teaser Clegy, plenty to keep Deus owners amused. As you mentioned, it will be interesting to see how much noticible difference there will be runnning V4.0 vs 3.2 on the processing side of things, especially response to large iron on old home sites. 2.5 reactivity should squeeze a little more depth from the deus without compromising on the recovery speed too much, look forward to trying that.

I may be a bit thick, but where can I find a link to the software update that I need to download into my Computor. Windows 10.
Thanks guys

Thanks goldpick. Looking forward to trying out the new programs including my own

Latest posts