Digging Australia

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Top little vid Jacob, I like how you cut between the aerial shot and the in car video on the creek crossing, was all good from beggining to end ! 8) :p

Great adventure, now you just need to look for that other entrance from the outside ,... makes you wonder if the people there know about the tunnel, and/or if there are more entrances to other tunnels leading off from outside in that same area. 8) :eek:

silver said:
Great adventure, now you just need to look for that other entrance from the outside ,... makes you wonder if the people there know about the tunnel, and/or if there are more entrances to other tunnels leading off from outside in that same area. 8) :eek:
Yeah, maybe there could be a part 2 to the video?... Thanks for watching Silver!

I can vaguely remember visiting fort scratchly back in my school days
Pretty sure they said there were LOTS of tunnels around newy and most linked up
Lots more than are or even were visible and known of then
A mate of mine was working for the water company (i think)
He was telling me of an underground system accessed through a manhole at the wolfe st bus stop
He said it must have been a mainstreem area at some point as the furniture and equipment down there would never be able to be entered or removed from that (the only current) access point
Watching that vid ... for a moment thought of a different PA (paranormal activity) :lol:

Sandta said:
I can vaguely remember visiting fort scratchly back in my school days
Pretty sure they said there were LOTS of tunnels around newy and most linked up
Lots more than are or even were visible and known of then
A mate of mine was working for the water company (i think)
He was telling me of an underground system accessed through a manhole at the wolfe st bus stop
He said it must have been a mainstreem area at some point as the furniture and equipment down there would never be able to be entered or removed from that (the only current) access point
Watching that vid ... for a moment thought of a different PA (paranormal activity) :lol:
Haha! That's awesome! :D

Cool vid Jacob, that wireless system seems very good. Don't worry too much about the death stares in Sydney, most Sydneysiders are just naturally grumpy. :) That park sure has some potential.

You've got to be lucky to do well on the beaches in Sydney as they are done over quite regularly, I always do way better in parks and sportsfields, though get to a beach that hasn't been done in a while and if you get there before anyone else they can be quite productive.

Heatho said:
Cool vid Jacob, that wireless system seems very good. Don't worry too much about the death stares in Sydney, most Sydneysiders are just naturally grumpy. :) That park sure has some potential.

You've got to be lucky to do well on the beaches in Sydney as they are done over quite regularly, I always do way better in parks and sportsfields, though get to a beach that hasn't been done in a while and if you get there before anyone else they can be quite productive.

Thanks Heatho! :D :D :D

That was a good vid Jacob :)
Im glad you got it posted this week .... i was having withdrawals :rolleyes:
Shame about the Bondi camera saga
Those pesky bottle tops can certainly drive you bonkers at times , thats for sure ! :mad:
Makes you wonder what was going on back in the day, finding so many bullets in some places
And those suckers were HUGE . I think thats what they use to hunt elephants :lol:
Great review on the z-link
Cant wait for the next one ;)

Sandta said:
That was a good vid Jacob :)
Im glad you got it posted this week .... i was having withdrawals :rolleyes:
Shame about the Bondi camera saga
Those pesky bottle tops can certainly drive you bonkers at times , thats for sure ! :mad:
Makes you wonder what was going on back in the day, finding so many bullets in some places
And those suckers were HUGE . I think thats what they use to hunt elephants :lol:
Great review on the z-link
Cant wait for the next one ;)
Thank you! Yeah, now the camera won't focus, so I'm taking it back into JBHIFI today to see what's wrong with it.

Farout, the desicated frogs were weird, I reckon they might have been trying to get off the hot sand on those 45 degree days and just died from the heat.

Great find speccing the bracelet, well done. :)

What more can I say than "when your good your good Jacob", sniffed that out from a fairly wide area mate ! :Y: :cool: :Y:

Latest posts