Wals' Hi-banker Specifications

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there Wal awesome work I looked at your you tube video ..
I'm very keen to start to build one.., then test it out where should I go to test it .. any ideas would be great as I'm new to this..
Cheers ?
Dave

Are these still being made for sale or was that a limited run?

Anyone interested in selling one around Sydney I'd be willing to buy it. :)

I think it was limited, however check the Canberra prospecting supplier.
There are several other Aussie manufacturers, Gold rat and GS. Just google.
Keep an eye on for sale.

Barry

Bought this little gem yesterday to run my walbanker. If it's not a Honda copy I don't know what is. 5.5hp 600lpm, 20m of layflat, 5m of suction hose, and camlock fittings for 330 bucks can't go wrong. Haven't run it yet but will report back when I have

1482179052_1482179014711-453801403.jpg

G'day Wal,
Early on in this thread you said you would show us how you shifted the " banker"and your gear around, can you elaborate on that please
cheers Keith

This is my WalBanker that my brother made for me. Admittedly he is a sheet metal worker and works in a very busy shop with all the right tools. My brother did the main bits and I did all the final touches. Already tested it and it runs beautifully and catches GOLD!! :) The only change I did was the overall length was shortened from 1500 to 1200. I didn't need the extra gem catch area as I am only hunting gold... very happy.

1486540313_20161207_103827_2.jpg

1486540313_20161207_103843.jpg

Great Walbanker wal. I currently acquiring the parts to build one. About the cat walk mesh, what size mesh are you using. I'm having trouble locating this mesh. Thanks

Hi, if anyone chasing the 22mm alloy expanded cat walk mesh, I sourced mine from an aluminum fabricator company in west gosford nsw. They where on the corner of debanham and koala crs. Just near the intersection of brisbane waters drive and central coast hwy. They had several off cuts. Take cash as its easier to haggle a bit for an off cut that way.

Sweet, I'l be posting some pics soon on mods to the cat walk mesh set up soon. Wal was on the right track, no doubt about it. But think I've tweeked it to suit me.

Well what a great topic ,,,Wal is magic ...I am in the mits of getting all the bibs and bobs together now getting the al folded up as we speak,,,will be going for the Gen and bilge pump set up just for the price and the quietness ...hope to gets some colour and some Gems to boot will put up some pics ,

hi wal we own a 80acre place withg cabin in Taralga NSW , welcome to poke around, i found what seem to be emeralds there , a deep ravine cut behind cabin is deep and looks manmade cant be just erosion , as i said welcome to go in use the resources dam full of stocked perch too take a few , u r my mentor , jw

Latest posts