Aurum Adventures

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys

I spent a fantastic afternoon chasing gold & gems with AtomRat
We shovelled, yabby pumped & searched high & wide
The dogs sat back & watched us, occasionally getting up to cool of in the water
I ended up with a bit of gold, but no where near as much as i got the other day
The other day i also got a nice sapphire along with about 1.5 grams of gold

Regards

Dirty Harry
1485773624_local_gold_0351.jpg
1485773664_local_gold_amp_gems_0349.jpg

Good as gold Dirty Harry, yabby pumping your way to success ! 8) :p :cool:

Lovely hot day to go smash out some gold with Al in a creek! Was a bit annoying to see that some absolute douchebag lazy used wet biscuit had completely undercut the bank in the area righr up to a table where people used to sit just 1ft away. Its absolutely disgusting to say Im a member of a hobby with people of such destruction. All of what they dug away was useless.overburden and silt to no where and would have contained little or no gold. No wonder why areas are being hurridly closed down. Such a bloody shame. Because of the proposed closes it seems many are ripping what they can.

Except for that, had a lovely chat to two ladies about the gold who seemed pretty hooked once we started to speak about it and watched us worked for a while. Al got onto it straight away and just kept panning the yellah which never stopped hehe another honey hole checked off the list :D

not much to explain about this spot, basically its dig..pan..clean out gold..repeat. Absolutly offensive amount of black sand again :mad:

great day again Al, cheers mate, always great company mate :)

16603150_10154379003146279_5987384797831599671_n.jpg