golddiggerart videos

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoky bandit said:
Nice finds mate...Glad ya gettin some goldies...I know they bread us tough in NZ..But i must say you are game using ya hand to dig like that mate..watch those needles :eek: :D

You know what mate that never once crossed my mind about needles...you're right....Will take more care and invest in a scoop or make one...

Cheers Arthur - GDA

golddiggerart said:
Smoky bandit said:
Nice finds mate...Glad ya gettin some goldies...I know they bread us tough in NZ..But i must say you are game using ya hand to dig like that mate..watch those needles :eek: :D

You know what mate that never once crossed my mind about needles...you're right....Will take more care and invest in a scoop or make one...

Cheers Arthur - GDA
You can get a plastic sand scoop from any animal produce store....there called a feed scoop...(exacly like the plastic beach scoops that you pay 30 to 50 bucks for.).....for around $6...just drill some holes.and they work great :D

1485382138_screenshot_20170126-080257_crop_640x640-800x800.jpg

This is them mate ...there called a horse feed scoop...I got one last week for $8At the local animal produce ...drill some 12mm holes and ya set...will last for ages :D

golddiggerart said:
Of note this was the same beach of which they found the dead body.... some 200 metres from where we started our dig...

Thought that beach looked familiar !
I worked the beach close but further south from there to their a while ago. tent pegs, cans and the usual bottle tops LOL :)

Apparently the death was from natural causes. What he was doing at the beach in a suit and in the dunes ?? can't work that one out?
Sad for him anyway. RIP

goldengoose said:
golddiggerart said:
Of note this was the same beach of which they found the dead body.... some 200 metres from where we started our dig...

Thought that beach looked familiar !
I worked the beach close but further south from there to their a while ago. tent pegs, cans and the usual bottle tops LOL :)

Apparently the death was from natural causes. What he was doing at the beach in a suit and in the dunes ?? can't work that one out?
Sad for him anyway. RIP

Well if you're ever keen to meet for a dig I am happy to swing the detector with ya...

Latest posts