Cheap Classifier.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
:cool:
1486200504_016.jpg

1486200505_015.jpg

1486200505_014.jpg

1486200506_017.jpg

Needed a finer meshed Classifier so just for fun i got a 20ltr paint can lid and lid lock strap from the tip, and some fine stainless security fly mesh also for free, then use a grinder to cut around the lid leaving about an inch and a half on the outer edge then just stretch your mesh over it and lock the strap down around it with some Sicaflex inside the strap, trim off the exess mesh so no spikes and wallah in five minutes you have a cheap Classifier that fits on your bucket and works and will last for ages, what more do you want. Cheers Dolpin. :cool:

Good on you Marksman, i find i get more enjoyment out of making gear that i can use myself. And the shops get enough out of us anyway so i find you can save a lot of money with DIY projects.

There is also some info on here dolphin about fitting another bucket with mesh on bottom inside another bucket but I'm still a bit comp illiterate to post link :8
Great easy and effective though thnx.

Latest posts