220 gramma live dig

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
unbeleuvable , I met the guy one night prospecting on the beach , he came down for a chat and prospects outside rocky. Seemed like a good bloke and got chatting about the ctx 3030 and finds etc , then he showed me a pick of this giant nugget , which looked like a human with legs and arms . I giant gold specie. To finish it off he also found several more nuggets the same day . I said he was selling the large nugget as a spec in an auction house somewhere . Anyways he is on one of the more popular forums here in oz .

Dan

Danny13 said:
unbeleuvable , I met the guy one night prospecting on the beach , he came down for a chat and prospects outside rocky. Seemed like a good bloke and got chatting about the ctx 3030 and finds etc , then he showed me a pick of this giant nugget , which looked like a human with legs and arms . A giant gold speckie .To finish it off he also found several more nuggets the same day . He said he was selling the large nugget as a spec in an auction house somewhere . Anyways he is on one of the more popular forums here in oz .

Dan

Danny13 said:
You might have one in your back yard smoky :p
Haha ...that would be a case on gold being found...where it shouldnt be...Though i have found heaps of aluminium nuggets.....weird almost natural looking aluminum nuggets :mad: