M3's hunt results

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks fellas, yeah Dan the chain was a complete surprise it was bouncing around like a pull tab and nearly didnt dig it but being in sand i was able to kinda reveal it with the coil 8) so just cements the old saying that gets thrown around here on a regular basis 'dig everything'

And yes smokey, go the 705 :D

Hi Gunter,
Mate, down load Picasa, it's a free program; up/down load your phone pics to your computer, drag and drop the selected pics into Picasa; from there you can crop the pics to remove any unwanted content, adjust various settings, see top left corner of app for options, at bottom of screen see export, click that and from there you can down size the pic, 1000 horizonyal works well on PA, up the top you can name the pic and choose where you wish to save it too, pretty straight forward with a little practice. Cheers, SinHof.

golddiggerart said:
Nice finds there mate well done, and good to find that shovel.... :)
Yeah, finding that shovel keeps you one step ahead of the other guy (till he buys another one) ,.... bet he was ropeable when he got to his next target and realised he'd lost it ,.... can't quite think why he wouldn't have used his tector to find it again straight away ! :eek: can only think he was not quite on top of his game that day, probs was chewing his nails all the way home cause he couldn't find his Mums shovel with his Dads tector ! :lol:

silver said:
golddiggerart said:
Nice finds there mate well done, and good to find that shovel.... :)
Yeah, finding that shovel keeps you one step ahead of the other guy (till he buys another one) ,.... bet he was ropeable when he got to his next target and realised he'd lost it ,.... can't quite think why he wouldn't have used his tector to find it again straight away ! :eek: can only think he was not quite on top of his game that day, probs was chewing his nails all the way home cause he couldn't find his Mums shovel with his Dads tector ! :lol:
:lol: hahaha :lol:
Hopefully it takes him a while to save up his pocket money to buy a new one and by then i will have cleaned out every park in town :rolleyes: and then he'll be the one spending half the day swinging numerous playgrounds with nothing to show :mad: :lol: :p except he won't have a backup spot like me to fill his finds bag with goodies ;) he'll be left with empty pockets while I've got his shovel :rolleyes: :| :cool: :D

But yeah it was quite ironic digging up that shovel with my shovel and i did think "ha! Old mate that was tectin here last left his shovel behind, well that was silly" but im pretty sure some kid was using it to dig to china but left it behind to leave in a hurry coz the street lights were came on :rolleyes: 8) :D

Hey Ladies and gents, its been a while between drinks for me lately, same ol' story of work and family gettin in the way of havin a detect :rolleyes: :p

Anyway got out for a little hunt early this morning hittin up a couple of the local playgrounds, best results for me for a while as far as spendables go, so pretty happy :D

1492226927_20170415_073503-2016x1512.jpg

And just for you silver, a 1973 50c coin, bit of a pitty bout the condition, nice and toasty brown, still nice to add to the colloection :D

1492227034_20170415_073524-2016x1512.jpg

Cheers,

M3 :)

Latest posts