Teaching me fossicking

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,

Fossicking looks like something that would be more fun than staying in Sydney for the weekend. I guess I could figure it out myself but if there is someone out there that can get me stared in the right direction it would be even better.

Happy to pay for someone to teach me. It has to be somewhere within a 3 hour drive from Sydney CDB.

Cheers,
Lennart

He travels all over and you can book him as he is going through your area.

Use the search icon in top corner of screen all the info you need is there , also there are often meet ups at plenty of locations, keep an eye out for marksmans posts he often offers show and tell days at oallen ford

Thanks for your good advice Aggro. John from Eureka introduced me to panning last Saturday. He is a great teacher and happy to share all his extensive knowledge and technique. Now I have a new hobby and will likely try one of the meet ups as suggested by aussiefarmer. Thanks!

hi Inorberg
What day or days are you looking at going out for a look
i will try and fit in with you as aussiefarmer said i am always open to help anyone my area for that is Oallen always get that gold stuff from there

Status
Not open for further replies.