Sliding drawers

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Found these bad boys at bunnings today....another bloody thing I have to buy before I head west in august. Called Van Vault, and costs $299. Heavy duty, 3 point lock, look really really good. One way to secure stuff in ya car or trailer, and actually cheaper than other storage sliders.
1485239584_img_20170124_155943.jpg

Might be worth pricing a spare lock for it dave, haven't seen the unit to know better but if it's gunna cope a beating you want to be able to sort yourself.

If you do buy 1 and you run into to troubles take a battery drill and some bits and drill the old one out.

Thinking its a cheaper alternative to red back, arb,tjm storage for the trailer, with the added benefit of having a pretty good lock. Comes with 3 keys and they are the security type, with pits drilled into the key.

davent said:
Found these bad boys at bunnings today....another bloody thing I have to buy before I head west in august. Called Van Vault, and costs $299. Heavy duty, 3 point lock, look really really good. One way to secure stuff in ya car or trailer, and actually cheaper than other storage sliders.https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/6002/1485239584_img_20170124_155943.jpg

Agree that the price is good as I just installed a large fridge slide in the back of my van to hold my tools and it is just a sliding base for $300.95. It is likely that these would not suit my needs, but they will surely be good for others.

Latest posts