⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeeha well done Bjay happy to see you join the oz club glad to see these things happen to people I know your killing it mate keep it up :eek: :D :D

Some nice rough pieces there Bjay - they don't look like they travelled very far from the source. (unlike mine above that look like they have been around the world a few times :) )

And big win on that 50gm.....I often wonder some times if I think something is junk cos the sdc yells so loud...oh boy - checking every bit of junk will take longer, but seems to have paid off - well done..

Bjay said:
Well I couldn't wait so took to it with the tooth brush. No retirement nugget but I never thought I'd see the day I joined the ounce club. Never think its trash , I thought it was found only 6 inches down in the side of an old test hole. I'm sure others have gone over it before as there was recent diggings very close. Luck yea plenty of that. :D https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/5449/1485070579_image.jpg
Bjay
I'm so happy for you.
We all dream of the day of cracking 1 ounce, and you nearly cracked two.
Well done mate!
Fantastic.

jwal said:
Some nice rough pieces there Bjay - they don't look like they travelled very far from the source. (unlike mine above that look like they have been around the world a few times :) )

And big win on that 50gm.....I often wonder some times if I think something is junk cos the sdc yells so loud...oh boy - checking every bit of junk will take longer, but seems to have paid off - well done..
Yeah some of the small ones haven't gone far as there's a small reef pretty close. The boggy was found only about 30 meters from the smaller ones and doesn't look like it came from the same place so I'm a bit confused which is not surprising.

SC75 said:
Congrats Bjay 8) :D I bet you done a few fist pumps when you found it. Well done.
My kids would have been embarrassed if they seen what I did. Young bloke was there this morning when I got the little bits but unfortunately missed out this arvo on dads embarrassing behavior.

Dig'n-it said:
Bjay said:
Well I couldn't wait so took to it with the tooth brush. No retirement nugget but I never thought I'd see the day I joined the ounce club. Never think its trash , I thought it was found only 6 inches down in the side of an old test hole. I'm sure others have gone over it before as there was recent diggings very close. Luck yea plenty of that. :D https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/5449/1485070579_image.jpg
Bjay
I'm so happy for you.
We all dream of the day of cracking 1 ounce, and you nearly cracked two.
Well done mate!
Fantastic.
i was only thinking Maybee 20 grams as I had no idea , nearly fell over when put on the scales.

vstrom said:
Yeeha well done Bjay happy to see you join the oz club glad to see these things happen to people I know your killing it mate keep it up :eek: :D :D
Mate I read about your football and would have been a great surprise to crush all that gold out of such a large piece.

Was good to chat to some like minded people on a chance catchup . Hope you guys got some too .i don't want to come across as like I'm gloating or anything , its just that I still can't believe it, like a little kid again.i just wanted to share my excitement , thanks everyone.

Congrats Bjay, thats Karma for helping me out with the sadie coil :D
Nice work mate, well deserved.
Was that the sdc or 5000?

LORD said:
Congrats Bjay, thats Karma for helping me out with the sadie coil :D
Nice work mate, well deserved.
Was that the sdc or 5000?
With the 5000 but sdc would have easily screamed on it . I reackon even an aldi would have got it . No skill involved just pure luck.

Latest posts