GPX5000 6 Months Old Ex Condition With over $2000 Coils & Accessories.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As topic heading states with all items as new condition. Some items not even used as yet.
GPX5000 with two and a half years warranty remaining (6 Months old) $5500 with All Accessories as listed
Very Little Use and machine in unmarked condition suit new buyer with everything ready to go at over 2K less than replacement cost with 2.5 years warranty remaining on machine..
100% Genuine Machine Purchased Thru Minelab Head Office
Includes Standard Minelab Coils (Both Unused) With All Accessories As Supplied With new Machine
Includes Nugget Finder 12" and 15" Evo Coils + 18" Nugget finder Advantage Open Style Coil
DD Machine Cover and also DD covers for all coils. Plus DD Carry Bag
2 Spare Lower Shafts
Spare Heavy Duty Battery Lead
Chargers Etc as supplied with machine
Can Supply More Pictures

1485053518_gpx.jpg

1485053844_coils.jpg

Luke said:
What are you buying? The Z? :D

Did you say buying or brought Luke ;) ;) ;) I guess if worse comes to worst I'll have a great back up machine ;)
Need a trailer for the quad now to carry around the 19" anchor :eek:

No sorry and to explain why ?...................... being that there is over $1500 of Nugget Finder coils included in this package I think the more in the package the better value it represents for money to a maybe buyer. As it sits even with best deal around you could not put this package together for under 7K minimum. Basically I'll either sell the lot or keep the lot ;) even if it means sleeping in the dog house for a week :/ :/
Appreciate the interest in any case
Cheers

Bogger said:
No sorry and to explain why ?...................... being that there is over $1500 of Nugget Finder coils included in this package I think the more in the package the better value it represents for money to a maybe buyer. As it sits even with best deal around you could not put this package together for under 7K minimum. Basically I'll either sell the lot or keep the lot ;) even if it means sleeping in the dog house for a week :/ :/
Appreciate the interest in any case
Cheers
No worries mate

Have had an honest offer placed on all Nugget Finder coils as a package so would sell machine with all but the nugget finder coils shown for $4400 the standard coils supplied with machine being still unused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts