Sdc seeing through rock

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Got a very solid piece of quartz the size of a football that had a sweet inverted signal coming from it with sdc cracked it open and from the middle came out a gramer
1485033229_imag0389-1280x720.jpg
what are people experience with sdc seeing into solid rock and how far in would it go I'm blown away by this detector and the things it see's .

:rolleyes: My imagination works at a much more feverish rate than my SDC. There is gold in every Quartz blow until proven otherwise.

Haven't found any gold in the reefs I have swung it over yet, but but the ability to sound off on ribbon gold in species that oldtimers have left behind keeps me trying.

Wishfull said:
RM Outback said:
How far in from the surface did you find the nugget.

Did you mean how far from the surface was the quartz rock RM ?

No my assumption was he found it loose and on the surface. Shouldn't be making assumptions though :eek: might make the wrong one while detecting a retirement stone :p

vstrom said:
Right in the center RM and the quartz is like steel destroyed my small sledge hammer .

Great find, as Whishfull asked did you find the quartz footy loose on the surface or did you have to extract it and if so how deep was it.

I found it loose on the surface it was thrown out of a deep hole but I also got some out of 10 foot solid wall some in the wall was 4to5 " in . :D

Latest posts